The e-commerce industry has managed to continue growing despite the new set of business challenges that the pandemic are brought on.
More than ever, consumers are choosing businesses that empower them to quickly find the products they're looking for and place orders at their convenience. ERP-integrated e-commerce for B2B and B2C not only offers shoppers the autonomy and convenience they want, but it enables businesses to accept and process orders around the globe, 24 hours a day... providing a critical lifeline to companies affected by brick-and-mortar closures.
Join us in our webinar where we explore the importance of an online self-service in the wake of COVID-19.
- How customer self-service results in faster, easier sales and opens your business to previously inaccessible markets
- The critical role that an ERP integration plays in allowing your business to automate orders and invoicing even outside of normal business hours
- Why digital invoice payment is a “quick win” that gets you paid faster, improves your cash flow and builds customer loyalty with the convenience of secure self- service payment online
- Tips for building data-rich product pages that sell your products for you by giving customers all the information they need
- The surprising way that self-service account management lowers your business costs by reducing service calls
- Critical self-service features that learn your customers' behavior and foster loyalty