eCommerce webstores had great success in the 20th century, but not without their own challenges. Managing inventory, sales, product fulfillment, shipping logistics, and more can lead to Dynamics eShop offering a variety of eCommerce solutions that help businesses expand in the online space. Here is what each of their solutions offers:
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central
- Fast, end-to-end implementation in as little as 10 days
- Custom designing to best showcase your business online
Established over 20 years ago, Dynamics eShop has advanced experience in eCommerce and ERP integrations, giving you expert guidance and feedback for your unique business challenges. Here are 3 of their most popular solutions that are used by 100s of companies today.
eCommerce's success has lead to new challenges for businesses.
1. B2B and B2C Commerce Portals
eCommerce is growing in both B2B and B2C industries, and eShop’s B2B and B2C Portals are built with this in mind. These portals offer omni-channel capabilities – allowing you to accept orders from in-store, online, or by phone. Features of the portal differ between the two business types to better serve each sector. Highlights include:
- Custom Catalog Management
- Kits, Multiple UOMs, Grouped Products
- Repeat, Routine and Bulk Ordering
- Easy Cross-Selling and Up-Selling
- Single-Page Checkout
- Effectively Display Products
2. Supplier/ Vendor Portal
Onboarding and managing business suppliers and vendors can be a hassle. With eShop’s Supplier/Vendor portal, you can simplify your suppliers' onboarding process with secure online registration. From there, they can upload the required documents and contracts, and the information will automatically sync with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- View/ Print Orders, Invoices, and Reports
- Information and Document Management
- Dashboard and Statistics
3. Payment Portal
Gone are the days where PayPal is the only payment method you can accept on your eCommerce webstore. Dynamics eShop’s Payment Portal enables you to securely accept credit, debit, and eCheck payments at checkout. The Payment Portal fits right into your website with a simple interface to accept payments against open invoices from customers.
- View Open Invoices, Payment History, and Transactions Online
- Allow Partial or Full Payments Against Open Invoices
Notification To You and your Customer When Payment Is Received.
Interested in learning more about all of Dynamics eShop’s solutions? Join Naveen Reddy, Senior Architect at Dynamics eShop on November 4th for a free webinar and demonstration where he will dive deeper into how they work to transform your eCommerce business.