The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the shift from physical stores to digital shopping by an estimated five years. This sudden transformation created new challenges for companies and how they operate. With new channels, products, staffing, and supply chain adjustments, businesses must continually adapt to these changes while also navigating a complex web of government regulations to stay in compliance.
Understanding adjustments to tax policy can be difficult. Watch as Avalara sales tax experts reveal what you need to know about the latest changes in tax policies and how they will impact your tax obligations in 2022.
- The impact of supply chain and labor shortages on tax compliance
- New tax obligations resulting from increased eCommerce sales
- The latest on economic nexus and marketplace facilitator laws
- Tax rules for a remote workforce
- The increasing digitalization of tax compliance globally
Don’t navigate these challenges alone. Now is the time to understand these rules so you can solidify your tax management practices for 2022.