As we wrap up 2021 and begin celebrating the holidays with family and friends, it is important also to remember to update your NAV / Business Central system so it will be in top-notch shape as you head into 2022.
Below you will find links to the cumulative updates for Business Central On-Premises (remember that the SaaS version doesn't require cumulative updates) and the newer versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Before applying any update, you should ensure your system is prepared for it. Your Microsoft Partner is best equipped to help you determine if you are ready.
Cumulative Updates for NAV / Business Central -- December 2021
- Cumulative Update 19.2 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 2
- Cumulative Update 18.8 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 1
- Cumulative Update 47 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Cumulative Update 60 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Cumulative Update 67 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 (same as previous month)
Do you use Dynamics NAV 2015 or older? To ensure you get the latest security updates and new features, we recommend upgrading to Business Central.
Need assistance with Cumulative Updates?
We've got your back. If you are a current Innovia Consulting customer, feel free to call our support number at 855-856-8764, email email@example.com, or follow the link below to submit a support ticket.
If you are not currently an Innovia Consulting customer, then please schedule a meeting with our Director of New Client Services, Steve Waltz. Make it your New Year's resolution to get your system running smoothly!