NAV is what you use. NAV is what we do.
You can focus on growing your business instead of the details of optimizing and supporting NAV.
Innovia is a multiple-award winning consulting firm focused completely on optimizing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV for companies in the Upper Midwest.
We know NAV so you don’t have to.
Since 1999, we’ve specialized on making NAV work and we have the experience to show for it.
- Over 70 NAV customers
- Average more than 25 NAV projects per year
- Completed over 100 upgrades
- 1000s of Customizations
With over 300 system integrations under our belt, we’re only one of a handful of firms nationwide that can optimize your network infrastructure for NAV including, firewalls, servers, cloud hosting and Office 365.
You can count on us for great service, too. And we know your expectations are high. Focused and committed on completing your projects and supporting your needs, Innovia provides:
- Dedicated U.S.-based NAV development employees
- Dedicated Support Desk staffed with 5 U.S.-based experts
- Phones answered 24/7 by real people – experts with over 10 years NAV experience each are ready to help.
- User Training from professionals with 10+ years’ experience
You want a top-shelf NAV partner. That’s what we’re prepared to be. Since 1984, we’ve been a Key Microsoft Partner with accomplishments including:
- NAVUG Board of Advisors for 4 years
- NAVUG Summit Programming Committee
- Former Partner Advisory Board member
- Gold ERP Certified
- Partner Advantage Program participation since 2006 (Microsoft Escalation Program)
- Gold Cloud Platform Certified
- Silver Cloud Productivity Certified
- Silver Volume Licensing
- Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Competency
Large enough to solve your problem, small enough to know your name.
We’re headquartered in Onalaska, Wisconsin with four regional offices located in Wisconsin and Indiana. Innovia is rooted in the upper Midwest.
Whether you are looking for a new ERP system or in need of a new NAV Partner, we’re ready to help. Contact us today to get started!