Virtual | $395
This two-day training workshop is intended for users who want to understand the features and functionality of manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Topics covered include:
- Raw Material & Finished Good Item Setup for Manufacturing
- Creating a Production Bill of Materials
- Basic Capacities (Work Centers & Machine Centers) & Routings
- Creating, Processing, and Finishing a Production Order
- Lean Manufacturing Capabilities for Auto Reporting of Material and Labor
- Sales Order Interface to Production Orders
- Reorder Policies for Purchases, Production, Transfers, and Assemblies
- Setup Forecast for Planning (MPS/MRP)
- Planning Worksheet (Optimizing the Creation of Purchase, Production, & Transfer Orders)
- Subcontracting (Outsourcing of Production Processes)
- Advanced Capacity (Infinite/Finite Methodologies)
- Shop Loading (Managing Shop Floor Schedule)
Save on registration! If you are an Innovia Consulting client you get an automatic 10% Discount.
If you have designated Innovia as your Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) that discount increases to 20% off.
The pricing for this workshop is per company, meaning anyone else from your company can join for free!
Once you register, you will receive a customized invoice via email. Once you pay it, you will receive a link to join the class.