Are you having trouble finding documentation on how to access Business Central APIs? If you answer YES to any of the following questions, then you will want to attend this webinar:
- Do you want to do a simple HttpClient GET and POST but get errors?
- Are you having trouble getting the PATCH to work because it says you “Could not validate the client concurrency token?”
- Do you want to authenticate using OAuth 2.0 or understand it better?
- Do you want to create your own custom APIs?
Join this webinar to learn how to create an API in Business Central and use it within your integration applications. Bring your questions along for our Q&A session.
To get the most out of this webinar, you should have at least a basic understanding of:
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Environment
- Visual Studio Code
- Developing AL extensions
- How to use HttpClients
- How to setup Users and Web Service Keys in BC
- How to setup service tiers if using BC On-Premise
- If using OAuth2, how to manage App Registrations in Azure Active Directory (But we will cover this a little).
- If using OAuth2, how to manage users in the Azure tenant