March Madness is in full swing with all the drama, noise, and pageantry. Take some time between games to ensure you have a championship season by keeping your Business Central /NAV system up to date.
Below you will find links to the cumulative updates for Business Central On-Premises (remember that the SaaS version doesn't require cumulative updates) and the newer versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Before applying any update, you should ensure your system is prepared for it. Your Microsoft Partner is best equipped to help you determine if you are ready.
Cumulative Updates for NAV / Business Central -- March 2022
- Cumulative Update 19.5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 2
- Cumulative Update 18.11 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 1
- Cumulative Update 50 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Cumulative Update 61 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 (same as previous month)
- Cumulative Update 67 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 (same as previous month)
Do you use Dynamics NAV 2015 or older? To ensure you get the latest security updates and new features, we recommend upgrading to Business Central.
Need assistance with Cumulative Updates?
We've got your back. If you are a current Innovia Consulting customer, feel free to call our support number at 855-856-8764, email email@example.com, or follow the link below to submit a support ticket.
If you are not currently an Innovia Consulting customer, please schedule a meeting with our Director of New Client Engagement, Steve Waltz.