This training workshop will introduce you to Microsoft's new development standards for Business Central and provide opportunities to practice. By learning and applying these principles in this workshop, you will leave with a fully functional extension written in AL code.
Topics covered include:
- What are Extensions?
- What is Visual Studio Code?
- How does Innovia use Source Control in Business Central?
- How to build your first extension
- Extending the base application
- Open / closed principle
- Creating your first set of objects
- Using hooks (Microsoft Events)
- Enums and Interfaces
- Lists and Dictionaries
Save on registration! If you are an Innovia Consulting client, you get an automatic 10% discount.
If you have designated Innovia as your Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP), that discount increases to 20% off.
The pricing for this workshop is per company, meaning anyone else from your company can join for free!
Once you register, you will receive a customized invoice via email. Once you pay it, you will receive a link to join the class.