Dynamics eShop is a fully-integrated eCommerce solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV, which offers an out-of-the-box web store. It integrates seamlessly and performs effortlessly. It just works.
Join our webinar to learn how Dynamics eShop can help with:
- B2B Commerce - allows your business customers or dealers to go online to browse the product catalog, place orders, track order status/balances, and view order history.
- B2C Commerce - allows a retail customer (who is not necessarily a customer in Business Central) to be able to browse the product catalog, register online, place orders, and pay online using credit card or generally-accepted methods of payment.
- Sales Agent Portal - Allows your salespeople to order remotely and perform customer-account management without logging into Dynamics -- real-time from any online browser, tablet, or mobile device.
- Supplier/Vendor Portal - Allows your suppliers to access vendor catalog, purchase orders, invoices, or any BC/NAV reports.
- Mobile Commerce - eShop offers full freedom as far as mobile commerce is concerned and allows your customer or salespeople to access eShop from any device (mobile, tablet).
eShop is specifically designed to leverage the rich functionality in Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV. Key elements such as items, multiple UOM & variants, category, customers, product configuration, customer-specific pricing, discounts, and any specific business logic are created and maintained in BC/NAV. eShop utilizes the latest web-services and technologies to securely communicate with your ERP to pull this information real-time over the web to display accurately to your consumers (B2C), business customers (B2B), and salespeople without the need to duplicate data.
Dynamics eShop is specifically designed to accelerate the return on your Microsoft Dynamics investment. You have invested a lot in the software to manage your business better. Now, you have to make sure it does its job impeccably so that you can improve cash flow and increase profit margins.
Bring your questions, as we will have a Q&A session at the end of our webinar.