Businesses run on data, but sometimes that data can be challenging to interpret. That’s why organizations of all sizes are looking into Power BI, Microsoft’s business intelligence platform, to build reports and dashboards that make sense of the data. But where do you get started on your data-driven transformation?
With a bit of help from Innovia Consulting’s Finance and Sales Report Pack, you can get started right away. This easy-to-use template for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS lets you quickly get up and running with reports focused on answering your most pressing questions like:
- How much did my business make this month?
- What was my gross margin?
- Which of my customers consistently pay on time?
- How much inventory do I have right now, and where did it come from?
- Who are my most profitable customers? Which ones have lower margins?
Watch this webinar with Innovia’s Team Empower to see how Innovia’s Finance and Sales Report Pack for D365 Business Central and Power BI can get you these answers more quickly and easily. And if you like what you see but want to go even further, we can help you use these reports as templates to create even more impactful reporting.