Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Updates
Keep your system up to date with the latest updates from Microsoft.
Here you will find links to the latest updates for your Business Central system and information about the latest fixes and features.
Below you will find links to the cumulative updates for Business Central On-Premises (remember that the SaaS version doesn't require cumulative updates) and the newer versions of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Further down the page, you will find information about what's new with the latest Business Central Wave update.
Before applying any update, you should ensure your system is prepared for it. Your Microsoft Partner is best equipped to help you determine if you are ready.
Cumulative Updates for NAV / Business Central -- February 2023
- Cumulative Update 21.5 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Release Wave 2
- Cumulative Update 20.11 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 Release Wave 1
- Cumulative Update 19.17 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 2
- Cumulative Update 18.18 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 Release Wave 1 (Last update - October 2022)
- Cumulative Update 60 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 (Last update - January 2023)
Do you use Dynamics NAV 2017 or older? To ensure you get the latest security updates and new features, we recommend upgrading to Business Central.
Need assistance with Cumulative Updates?
We've got your back. If you are a current Innovia Consulting customer, feel free to call our support number at 855-856-8764, email email@example.com, or follow the link below to submit a support ticket.
What’s New in the Business Central 2022 Wave 2 Release?
What’s New in the Power Platform 2022 Wave 2 Release?
If you are not currently an Innovia Consulting customer, please schedule a meeting with our Director of New Client Engagement, Steve Waltz.