Should You Make the Switch to Business Central?
Microsoft features two great ERP systems, Great Plains (GP) and Business Central (formerly NAV). However, Microsoft has made it clear that going forward, they would be investing primarily in only one of these systems, Business Central.
So Why Should You Switch to Business Central?
I'm glad you asked.
1. Your Familiarity With the Product
You could go with a different ERP, but you and your employees are already familiar with Microsoft and how GP works.
- Similar to GP in many respects
- Save money on training and migration
- Easier buy-in from your team
- Seamless integration with other Microsoft products like Outlook
2. Business Central Is Easily Customizable To Meet Your Unique NeedsRather than having to deal with expensive, time-consuming modifications to your system or inefficient workarounds, Business Central can be easily customized to meet your unique needs.
- Low-code solutions for faster development and deployment
- Extensive library of ISV solutions (many you will already be familiar with from GP)
3. SaaS and The CloudBusiness Central offers a SaaS model with all the benefits of the cloud.
- Easily scale your subscription to add seats when needed
- Automatic Updates
- High level of security, including constant monitoring for new threats and backups of your environment
- Reduced on-site infrastructure to maintain
4. Microsoft DiscountMicrosoft is currently offering a 60% discount on license costs to both GP and Business Central on-prem customers to move to SaaS. This offer is for one year of licensing with a three-year option. (Currently, this offer ends December 31, 2022)
5. Smooth Transition
Microsoft already has the tools and capabilities to help companies like yours migrate from GP to Business Central as smoothly as possible, with some of the processes being automatic.
These are just some of the reasons you should give Business Central a chance. You won't be disappointed.
Find Out What Business Central Can Do for Your Organization
Fill Out the Form for a Free Consultation!