Insight Works, is always keeping their finger on the pulse of the modern tech industry by way of powerful collaborations with industry leaders, including Innovia Consulting – leaders in the installation, customization, upgrading and support of NAV/Business Central environments, including network infrastructures. On March 6, Innovia is hosting a public webinar in which Insight Works will be participating by way of new and exciting announcements, primarily in the area of moving their industry-proven add-ons for Dynamics NAV to Microsoft AppSource for use with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
AppSource has become popular as of late for its ability to find the right app for a business’ need, while providing solutions tailored to a specific industry that work with products already in use.
We would like to take a few moments now to explain how Insight Works is planning to jump into this AppSource foray, covering everything from Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s change to Dynamics 365 Business Central to converting their industry-leading products for the cloud version of the platform. Insight Works has spent more than a decade building apps for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, so they are seen as experts in manufacturing and distribution add-ons; to put it succinctly, they understand the equation that is “Tools + Experience = Business Done Better.”
Today, Insight Works is recognized as a global leader in operational productivity improvement, leveraging a depth of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 expertise and a proven set of aforementioned add-on modules to help organizations around the globe reduce operational costs, improve efficiency and drive productivity.
The Switch From Dynamics NAV to Dynamics 365 Business Central
In response to an ever-changing modern landscape, Dynamics NAV is now referred to as Dynamics 365 Business Central, an all-in-one business management solution with a modern user experience and the flexibility to deploy in the cloud or on-premises as your needs require. With a transition as seamless as any standard Dynamics NAV upgrade, Business Central offers the benefits of a cloud-based solution without compromising on the functionality of Dynamics NAV.
Insight Works and AppSource
We just mentioned how Business Central offers a cloud-based solution, and as such, Insight Works has had to convert its products for use in the cloud. They are now making these products available on Microsoft’s AppSource, where users of Dynamics 365 Business Central can go to access and install apps.
Let’s now take a brief look at each of the Insight Works apps available on AppSource:
- Warehouse Insight – This incredible add-on enables you to improve warehouse accuracy and boost efficiency with mobile device and barcode integration.
- License Plating – With this powerful Insight Works add-on, you can easily track entire pallets, boxes or containers of mixed items including mixed lot/serial numbers.
- Canadian Payroll – This complete payroll solution is easy to set-up and, ultimately, use.
- Dynamic Ship (Coming Soon) – Through this innovative solution from Insight Works, soon to be available via AppSource, tedious and error-prone shipping tasks are streamlined by seamlessly integrating the product into your Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation.
- Advanced Inventory Count (Coming Soon) – Another Insight Works add-on planned for availability via AppSource, Advanced Inventory Count simplifies inventory and cycle counts with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation, posting and analysis tools.
- Product Configurator (Coming Soon) – Simplify the creation of production BOMs and Routings (or assembly BOMs) to make quote and order generation more efficient.
Content provided by dmsiworks.com
Click on the link below to watch our webinar on this topic.